Sunday, June 21, 2009

ABOUT ME

I have always seen life for what it really is.
Ever since I was a child growing up, hard times are all I know.
Tear and Sadness are all I feel.

I had to sit back and watch my mother work from sunset to sundown.
Nothing ever came easy for her.
But she always had a heart and kept a smile on her face.
She said:’ Don’t think negative, think positive because life still has to go on.”.

To me, Life is like a newborn baby struggling to come out of its mother's womb,
life is a struggle true enough, but after all the struggling i have done,
and after all the hell I have been through, there is SUCCESS in my result book.

Life is nothing but a big struggle, but I just keep the faith and focus on my goals.

Don't let life beat me or I will be walking around like zombies.
Keep on learning and keep on trying, life can be whatever i make it to be.

Life can also be a bowl of cherries with whip cream and apple pie.
Life is what I make of it.

I can achieve or conquer anything it throws at me.
I can't quit or give up because of LOVE, I have to keep on working and trying to make life easy.

Look higher some way, some how I am going to MAKE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment